R56 Aero side skirts

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    N12 JLK
    I would say no more than £150 as you need them sprayed and anyway Ians loaded he doesnt need the cash, I met him at the weekend and he sneezed £5 notes.

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Quote Originally Posted by N12 JLK View Post
    I would say no more than £150 as you need them sprayed and anyway Ians loaded he doesnt need the cash, I met him at the weekend and he sneezed £5 notes.
    I wouldnt think so. They are on eBay for more than that.

N12 JLK
    ok £156 , how that and a free ringting, all right my final offer £149 and that couch from Ikea.

Quote Originally Posted by ianking View Post
    I wouldnt think so. They are on eBay for more than that.
    I'll give you £50 cash for them;bigwave:
    Cooper Coupe...

FergusM
    I am sure they are something like £600 from a dealer.

...stick them on ebay, bound to be someone with a Dark Silver MCS that would like them.