Mint R50 interior complete interior (half leather seats)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    As the road car is being reincarnated the stripping process will be starting soon I thought I'd post up here first in case there are any interior bits and pieces you guys need.

We are talking complete interior from headlining, abc trims, parcel shelf, full carpet, all plastics except main dash, door cards, half leather seats, full airbag setup inc oe steering wheel, sun visors, lights.....the list goes on.

let me know if you are interested in anything and we will see what we can do.

I know I have to put a price so I'll start with a round figure of £300 for seats/doorcards and £250 for complete airbag setup.....other bits and pieces will be POA.

cheers
    del boy
    Last edited by cpearson; 12th July 2010 at 09:01 PM. Reason: pic

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by cpearson View Post

I know I have to put a price

.............and some pics

yeah i know that now.....i'll find a pic of the interior asap!

GCA3N
    Quote Originally Posted by cpearson View Post
    yeah i know that now.....i'll find a pic of the interior asap!
    Appologies what's it like

Forbes
    What colour are the downtubes and are they for sale?

dash trim and tubes are silver..yes all will be for sale.

lowrider
    Looking for a silver ash/ tidy thing that sits in the drinks holder if you have one :) What condition is the drivers side door card if you would split how much for the card?
    Last edited by lowrider; 18th June 2010 at 02:51 PM.

hi

there is one there from memory. i'll check for you.

doorcard....we have several in storage at KH. £40 ?.

Sponsor
    Hiya,

Could you post a pic of the seats? So I can see what kind of cloth it is, and if it might match my interior.

My driver's seat lumbar support is wrecked (I think) so if you would sell the seat by itself, how much?

Thank you!

Car
    F56 JCW, R50 Cooper Pre Production, Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400
    Smurf

your car is a facelift R50 and the pattern on the material is different to the early R50.
    Im pretty sure the guys are stripping an early R50.