Winter tyres for sale

Car
    R56 Cooper S
    I have 4 x Dunlop SP Winter Sport 3D tyres for sale. They are 225/45/R17 91H with 8mm of tread on all 4 tyres. Please note that these are not on alloys/steel wheels, just the tyre and I am looking for around £300 for them. Open to sensible offers, so if you fancy them PM me.

Thanks,
    Goldie
    Last edited by Goldie; 18th November 2013 at 10:16 PM.

These are great tyres! Ran the 4Ds on a Civic for two winters and they handled both standing water, ice and the little snow we had exceptionally well.

GLWS

Simon

Car
    R56 Cooper S
    Thanks Simon, these were on my 3 series and transformed the car in the winter months.

Car
    R56 Cooper S
    Now Sold