Mini cooper s for sale

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    will1992
    Am not too sure what happened too the roof who ever had it before me must of changed it and apart from that I think its just the same and yeah pritty loud but not too loud just right I think

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

will1992
    And I put the rim rubber covers on so my girlfriend didnt curb the alloys

Julz
    Where are you based as the girl I sold her to lives down in Berkshire, she'll have had a deafening drive home that's for sure!!

will1992
    Huddersfield west Yorkshire

Julz
    Ah so she's slowly moving back north! Would be good to see her again and see what else has changed although it doesn't look like too much apart from the stickers have gone and the rear light clusters are different and I believe the Alta brakes have gone! Does she still have her special wee custom paint job under the bonnet? (Sorry, totally hijacking your sale thread but I honestly never thought I'd see a pic of this car again and considering how much I spent on her over the years it's nice to see it again!!)

will1992
    No worries am in mo rush to get rid of her anyways fantastic little car and am note sure al upload another picture of under the bonet for you as you will no more about the car than me

will1992

Julz
    That's it!! A friend of ours did that just for fun!! Did you know she was a magazine cover girl?

She was a brilliant wee car, except where speed humps are concerned, that and stone chips! Still, we had a good 3 years together and she went on many mini adventures with this lot! Was replaced with my "sensible family 4 door saloon" car, it may have been a bright yellow Evo but I stand by the 4 doors and the saloon part, possibly not the sensible bit though!!

will1992
    Yeah I still have the magazine in the car witch you must of sold with the car. Dont really use her much just sits in garage with corvette hanging out together

Julz
    She's stable buddies with a corvette?? Lucky girl!!