Mini cooper s for sale

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    will1992
    Yeah sure is. What bhp was car when you had it because Its been passed about by a couple of chavs and av had to take subs and crap out of her n loads of crap but by anychance do u no the bhp it was when u had it

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Julz
    Oh no, not chavs!!! Well she got the BBR220 conversion and had the sports cam fitted at the same time, BBR reckoned she was running high and thought about 230bhp but I never had it tested!

will1992
    Might have to get tested then see what its running at now. I no for a fact I havnt had any other mini keep upto me yet. The lad I bought her of before said its running 250bhp but u never no if its right till u see the papers

Julz
    Haha, that's good to hear!!

will1992
    I must admit I was never really into mini's but this car must be up there in top 10 in England love the machine if I did sell it I would by it back again without a doubt

Great to see the car is still being "respected" and well looked after. I always loved our S in that colour, very easy to keep clean.
    Go on Julz, buy it back, you know you want to!! Only another 10 years till the "wee man " can drive it. In fact Rob could drive it tomorrow....lol.

will1992
    Its going cheap now lol

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    What are the full details for the car ? Mileage, MOT, details, etc ?
    Or am I being to sensible ...

Nice to see that a former members car is still going strong ...

At 8000rpm no-one hears you scream !
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

250bhp out of an R53 is a lot of mods. Pulley, head, exhaust, CAI, intercooler, cam and map. At least.

That car may make 250bhp once on a stock intercooler but you won't keep the power due to temp clipping

Feet were made to fit car pedals. If we were meant to walk, we'd have pogo sticks for legs

will1992
    Iv got a brand new GRS motorsport intercooler to put on to keep temp down but as its garaged and not been used av not bothered to put it on yet