GP1 0793 56 Plate - Immaculate Condition, Low Miles

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    MINI JCW GP No. 0793
    Less than 27,000 Miles
    Taxed to End of Aug 2014
    MOT'd to End of Apr 2014
    Recent new Rear tyres (less than 1000 miles on them)
    Additional MINI Genuine Gauges (Oil Temp and Voltage)
    Additional MINI Genuine Ipod Lead.
    Centre Arm rest

The car is in amazing condition for age, however like any car that is driven, it has a couple of marks (there is a small mark on 1 wheel, some stone chips on the bonnet and a mark on the front left trim near the passenger door). I'm being very picky here, as I want anyone to know the car before they travel to see it.

The car has been very well looked after by me and the previous owner (EcosseGP - Davy) and has wanted for nothing.

Genuine reluctant sale...

Located in Central Scotland

£12,750 ono

Stephen & Allyson

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Good luck with the sale big fella, I'm feeling your pain. 0793 was my first GP and it was you that pointed me in the direction of buying one.

Anyway anyone that knows Craig and I this GP has wanted for nothing during our respective ownership. I cherished the car during my ownership and Craig has done likewise. Even over the past few weeks it's had money spent on it and the new owner will be able to enjoy the car straight away.

Any questions about the car please feel free to ask away and if Craig can't answer them I'll try.

At 8000rpm no-one hears you scream !
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.

Car
    Thanks Davy :)

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

sad to see your baby up for sale Craig, if I had the money I'd snap it up in a heart beat. Hope it goes to a great home and is well looked after just like you and Davy did. Good luck with the sale mate.

Car
    Thanks Ali :)

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Car
    R53 heavy moded
    Good luck with the sale mate same that it has to go
    New sig coming soon

Werther's Original & Sponsor ELFMAN's Avatar
    Larkhall, Lanarkshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
    Craig, really sorry the GP has to go
    It's a fab motor and will make any new owner very proud. Hope everything works out for you

2008 R56 COOPER S, Pepper White, Black Roof, 'John Cooper' Signature Side and Bonnet Stripes, JCW 'Stage 1' Tuning Kit, Forge Intercooler, Milltek Downpipe & Sports Cat, ALTA Induction, Chris Knox/DNA Remap, JCW/Brembo Brakes, Limited Slip Diff, JCW Suspension and Front Strut Brace, 17" Crown Spokes with Non-Runflat 205/45x17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres, JCW/Recaro leather Seats, JCW Sideskirts, Chili Pack, Front Spotlights. Still got my old Hendrix Badge blu-tacked to the dash!

Car
    Wee bump.

Car has now just poked over 27000 miles. Still running perfectly with no known issues. Ready to go .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One half of Gobi and Sahara EcosseGP's Avatar
    Car
    F54 and F56
    Oh if only I had the "spare cash" I'd buy it back in a minute .. :)
    You only need two tools in life WD40 and Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should use WD40 and if it moves and shouldn't use Duct Tape.