Pirelli run flats for sale 205 45 17 as new

Car
    2017 JCW Clubman
    I have just taken my Pirelli Eufori run flats 205 45 17 off to put a new set of standards on.
    3 of the tyres are almost new, the dealer put them on brand new and have only done about 500 miles on them, 1 is slightly worn ( still has about 4 mm ) but looks like it has been punctured and might need fixing ( not sure but that's what the tyre dealer told me when he took it off the wheel )
    I'm looking for £60 a tyre for the almost new ones and £20 for the other.
    I can deliver anywhere in the mainland UK for free

Payment by Paypal gift

Give me a shout if you need any more details
    1st tyre

2nd tyre

3rd tyre

4th that is slightly worn and might need a repair

Martin

Mnp1962@btinternet.com

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 JCW Clubman

Car
    2017 JCW Clubman
    3 good ones now sold, still have repairable one left, £10 delivered to your door. Need it gone by weekend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 JCW Clubman