Part of the Mini Pit Stop Crew (me and Craig!!) fitted front mudflaps to my new R56 today and we thought it might be a good idea to put on a wee guide (Haynes Manual style!!) for others to follow when they are fitting theirs :approve: Thought it was going to be fairly daunting but in the end it was very easy indeed and a superb fit :approve: (First pic is on the opposite side of the car from the others :I:clown:)

Take wheel off and offer mudflap to bodywork (it's a nice snug fit) and make two holes through the wheel arch covering with a bradawl or very small sharp screwdriver

Prize the edge of the wheel arch covering out and fit the two clips on the wheel arch covering. You need to cut a wee bit of the wheel arch covering 'fold over' off with a sharp knife to fit the lower clip. There is already a cut out for the top clip

Once the two clips are fitted refit the wheel arch cover

Take out the small plastic screw on the underside of the bodywork next to the wheel arch making sure the plastic gromet comes out as well. Remove the covering on the 'sticky strip' on the mudflap and offer the mudflap to the bodywork again. Fit the two screws through the metal clips and tighten up (watching not to overtighten !!). Fit the new plastic plug underneath the bodywork and fit the three clips that fit over the mudflap and inside of the plastic wheel arch

Refit wheel, stand back and admire :approve::approve:

Took us about 15mins per side Enjoy !!