Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Lovely wheels, they look wiiiiiiide :)
    Cooper S + 996 GT3

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

quote:Originally posted by ScottieCoop
    you know I would have to say those are the best looking wheels I've seen in a while.

Look good on your mowta. I would nae bother with lowering just extra hassle.
    They do look good, must look better in the garage though
    they do actually. If I even suggested putting these beautys on ma MINI the now, I'd be slaughtered by the 'clean' brigade.

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

Wul
    What's that supposed to mean sir? MINI's looking smert Crombers!

jayex
    Those do look dam nice crombers

Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    quote:Originally posted by Wul

Ah , yeah , well , it's like this..... Basically MarkyC's face went a weird shade of 'deep' red (& a mean DEEP) when I made some off the cuff remark that I should just keep the wheels on (last Saturday) the car over the forthcoming winter months.

I will NEVER again make such remarks as I now know deeply offensive such statements can be to those of you who have the 'cleaning fettish'. It has to be said that I too will have to make 'gigantic' improvments in the number of times I (currently don't) wash ma wee MINI. In addition to this Fiona did say that she would 'boot me in the knackers' if I didny look after these 'fab' wheels

Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    quote:Originally posted by crombers

Ah , yeah , well , it's like this..... Basically MarkyC's face went a weird shade of 'deep' red (& a mean DEEP) when I made some off the cuff remark that I should just keep the wheels on (last Saturday) the car over the forthcoming winter months.

I will NEVER again make such remarks as I now know deeply offensive such statements can be to those of you who have the 'cleaning fettish'. It has to be said that I too will have to make 'gigantic' improvments in the number of times I (currently don't) wash ma wee MINI. In addition to this Fiona did say that she would 'boot me in the knackers' if I didny look after these 'fab' wheels

she is not the only one that will "boot you in the knackers" if you don't look afte them as you know I wanted them....:evil:

just remember and wash those wheels 3 times a week and all will be well...:approve:

james f
    what people wash wheels guess its a good thing ive only got oem as im too lazy to clean em

Wul
    Aye - I reckon you'll need to take over WillieM's mantle as NMS Pimpmeister now. No stopping you now Crombers - so is it a subscription to Max Power for Christmas too??

<I wis only joking.............about the subscription!>

Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD

Aye - I reckon you'll need to take over WillieM's mantle as NMS Pimpmeister now. No stopping you now Crombers - so is it a subscription to Max Power for Christmas too??

<I wis only joking.............about the subscription!>
    NMS Pimpmeister eh , you reckon , ah think I could handle that

Slam that suspension dude & me gettin some 'well wicked' ICE