Argyll & Bute IV - Sunday 9th August 2009

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
    Car
    2007 R52 S "Sh**ey White" & 2016 Skoda Yeti "Daily"
    Quote Originally Posted by MysteryMan13 View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm new to this website because I saw your mini run today, I seen you all parked in Oban, I have a Mini Cooper Clubman, Red and Black, I saw this site name on a lot of your cars, I had a quick look at some of the cars and my fave was the Laser Blue Mini Cooper S Clubman!

- Mystery Man
    Glad to have you onboard.... Do you know Delboy .

a11y_m
    Hi folks, I was Ally S's passenger today and - having just introduced myself - thought I'd stick up some of my photos. Great run today, absolutely fab organisation so a big thumbs up to the organisers for that.

LINK TO ALBUM - ALL 30 PICS

And just a selection of my favourites...

Tut tut, peace signs?

I've blanked out the reg plates (apart from Ally S's) - if anyone wants a pic with their plate in PM me with your email addy.

Cheers
    Ally M

Car
    F56 Cooper
    A few pic's of the day....

Cheers for another great day out and about.

Funny pic of the day. Think Mr C is being told that something should be this big
    !
    Last edited by Stewart; 9th August 2009 at 10:36 PM.
    Mini as it was. As it is. As it always will be. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it's up to you to decide if it counts!

great pics thinking my car looks well smart now

no need to srub me number I'm not bothered.
    Cooper Coupe...

Car
    R56 JCW Hatch, R60 JCW Countryman ALL4
    Great pics.

Glad you enjoyed the day.

R60 Light White / Red Countryman All 4 John Cooper Works Auto
    R57 Chili Red Convertible John Cooper Works Auto

Looks like fun peps & sun shine . Win ,Win

Pantomime Villain & Car Plan Ambassador Crombers's Avatar
    Car
    R50 Cooper & F55 SD
    Cheers Craig for organising another A&B day oot

Still trying to calm Karen down, think she has officailly picked up Lagunad!ckitis

Jeez the roads were busy & we agreed that the credit crunch is probably to blame but some of the drivers we encountered had either no brain or were just taking the p!sh
    Last edited by Crombers; 10th August 2009 at 08:25 AM.

R50 Cooper ..... Mini Plant Oxford

19 years of MINIfascination

iain cooper
    seen you guys yesterday between Inveraray and Arrochar early afternoon..........a fantastic sight.

we were in our new landrover freelander heading to Inveraray, lovely day for a run and lovely bar meal in the George Hotel !!

Car
    MINI-less
    Thanks Craig and Jude for another fantastic run. Got in late last night so just posting up just now. Weather was brill (how do you do it ) Traffic was a pain but didn't spoil the day at all. Good to see some new faces, sorry if I didn't get to speak to you, time just seems to fly by. See yous all on the next one.

Ally S
    That was a great run, got to meet some more faces. I still dont know what AndyP looks like though!

I had to do a bit of catching up after the Green Welly stop as I was chatting to another Mini owner (not part of the group run). It turned out his mum was the previous owner to my Mini! I recognised the number plate from my v5. Was interesting trying to catchup.