RC car and BMX

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Its well seeing you've no kids :evil: or you wouldn't even joke about doing that Willie..........:approve:
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

Mutley - May 2003 Chili Red 'One'

Maxxed Ross
    Don't think it would go down well. I was working on it over the weekend and she didn't even notice that it was a totally different car. (just as well or it would have been :mad::blackeye::dead::()

Sponsor & Jakey
    :evil: Heh, heh, heh, heh
    As if I would really rat you guys out
    Occasional MINI driver....... but mostly Uma Thurman ;0)

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Hey knaone are you going to Stonehaven this Sunday for round one :question:
    I'll maybe ask you on Saturday night what the weather forecast for Sunday is Junior tells me its pi$$ing down just now :dead: so it doesn't look good for Sunday :(
    "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison

knaone
    Yup, i should be there, i think Dan (stonehaven chairman) is gonna run anyway (he's pretty much got waterproof stuff), i reckon there should be a vote, just a case of seeing how bad it is! from all accounts it will be manky out.. Whats Ross gonna run? 19t for me... see what destruction i can cause!

Car
    "Tweaked" Mini ONE
    Yeh we're running 19t too with the ex-JK HPI but only if its dry If the weathergirl even mentions rain I aint goin (its the best part of a 2 and a half hour drive for us :dead:) :approve: