For Sale Factory JCW 2008 (08)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Car
    F56 Cooper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewart View Post
    Sad to see the wee car punted about. Look’s like Mini did not want it, but as you said it needed a bit of work for it to clear “Cherished” but surly it would have been worth it at cost to a garage.
    Agreed! Regardless of the work needing done, this car was a beauty, and a real shame to see it getting bumped about :(
    MINI F56 Cooper in Deep Blue with black roof and caps.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewart View Post
    Sad to see the wee car punted about. Look’s like Mini did not want it, but as you said it needed a bit of work for it to clear “Cherished” but surly it would have been worth it at cost to a garage.
    I would have thought the "3 previous keepers" which I assume means 4 in total, would be enough to prevent it being a "Cherished" car, regardless of the condition...

Don't go near those bunch of rats.... I got my MCS from them and they were an utter shower of cock loving ****s.

I have it perfect now but when I arrived I found they had lied about the condition of the cars wheels (polished faces so not an easy fix), the service history, the V5 took over a month for them to send away, tyre with slow puncture etc. They then took full payment for the car and said we've just to nip to the post office for roadtax, once we got there they said they weren't paying for it?!

I've had to get a bit of paintwork by JC's under warranty, chase up service history (it did have full service history, the book hadn't been stamped which they didn't mention), refurbing all 4 wheels and replacing tyres, brakes etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Bazthemod View Post
    Still struggling away with another garage lol... optimistic price.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MINI-COOPE...ht_1372wt_1141
    Last edited by thechief; 13th September 2011 at 02:39 PM.
    BMW M2 and R56 JCW

lorraine
    Quote Originally Posted by thechief View Post
    Don't go near those bunch of rats.... I got my MCS from them and they were an utter shower of cock loving ****s.

I have it perfect now but when I arrived I found they had lied about the condition of the cars wheels (polished faces so not an easy fix), the service history, the V5 took over a month for them to send away, tyre with slow puncture etc. They then took full payment for the car and said we've just to nip to the post office for roadtax, once we got there they said they weren't paying for it?!

I've had to get a bit of paintwork by JC's under warranty, chase up service history (it did have full service history, the book hadn't been stamped which they didn't mention), refurbing all 4 wheels and replacing tyres, brakes etc.

are you talking about eastern edinburgh ur story sound a lot like mine my car is away again to get properly fixed

Nah, talking about Autopoint.
    BMW M2 and R56 JCW